Giving your customers a coupon is a great way to build a generous atmosphere as well as develop a loyalty between customers and your business. Each coupon created is personalized for the recipient and recorded in your database to ensure that coupons are not duplicated.
To Create a Coupon
1. Click Create Coupon Template.
2. Enter the following:
- Coupon Name
- Expiration Date
- Coupon Type (Standard or QR)
Once the coupon is generated, it can be included in email and fax deployments.
QR Code Coupon:
A QR code is specially generated for smart mobile devices, allowing the user to scan and present to an employee for redemption.
4. Click Add Coupon.
To Redeem a Coupon Code:
1. Once a coupon has been turned it for redemption, you can enter the unique digits into the system to invalidate the coupon for future use.
To View Active Coupons:
1. Click Active Coupons.
2. Below, all coupons that are currently redeemable will be displayed.
To View All Coupons:
1. Click Coupon Archive.
2. All coupons, expired or not, will display the area below.