Upon login, you will be immediately taken to the Dashboard. The Dashboard is blank upon first login, but you can customize this page using a variety of widgets.
Notice the Add Widgets button on the top right of the screen.
Click on the Add Widgets button on the right to expand the Widgets panel. From here you can choose a variety of Widgets to add to your Dashboard. These widgets offer you the capability to show full page information into short, readable messages. For instance, you can display a few reports on the My Reports Widget
To Add A Widget:
1. Hover your mouse over the Widget you wish to add and click.
2. The Widget will appear in full size below. You may move the Widget by clicking on the top bar and dragging to a position you wish. You may also re size the image by scrolling over the edge of the widget, clicking, and dragging.
On each Widget you will notice three buttons to the top right.
- Edit Widget
To Change the Color of a Widget:
1. Click on the Edit Widget
button on the top right.
2. From the theme drop down menu, choose the color you would like to use. You may also create your own colors by clicking on Edit Theme.
3. Click Save
, then Close
to remove color area.
To Change Which Widgets User May Access:
1.In the Administration tab, choose User Permissions
2. Select the user whose permissions you wish to change.
3. Select the Widget Permissions
4. Opt to grant access or remove access for the user by clicking yes or no for each Widget offered.
5. Click Save
The following Widgets are available:
- Bookmarks - Allows you to list URLs for bookmarking.
- Dashboard User Guide - Displays a quick how to on how to use the Dashboard.
- Message of the Day - Create a message for all of your users to see.
- My Reports - Displays all reports in the system.
- Newest Person Records - Displays the latest person records created.
- Newest Notes & Actions - Displays the latest notes and actions created.
- Newest Company Records - Displays the latest company records created.
- System Activity - Offers a chart of user activity in certain date ranges.
- System Notices - Alerts of notices in change to your system.
- Upcoming Actions - Displays all upcoming events or actions due.
- User Note Pad - A sticky note type widget for messages.
- Users Online - Displays which users are currently online.
- To-Do List - Allows you to create and check off items to do.