The File Browser allows you to upload documents, images, and flash into a database within your system. From here, other users can view and download these files. You can share valuable information online without the waste of paper or sending emails.
You can adjust the settings on how this page is displayed by clicking on the Settings button above. Here you can adjust view, display, and sorting.
1. Click on the Upload button.
2. Click Browse to sort through your computer and locate the file you wish to upload.
3. Click Upload Selected File.
1. Right click on the item.
2. Click View/Download.
To Create a New File Directory:
1. Right click on the category you wish to create a new folder in.
2. Click New Subfolder.
3. Enter a name.
4. Click OK. You can also rename and delete in this manner.