The Appointment Schedule/Alternative is the same data as the Appointment Calendar, but lists your schedule in a table view instead.
Click on an appointment to view the record. From here, you have a wealth of options.
Gives a quick view of all of details regarding the scheduled appointment.
To View a Profile of the Lead:
1. Click View Profile.
To Delete an Appointment:
1. Click Delete Appointment the bottom.
After the appointment date has passed, you can choose
to enter a Sale, a No Sale, or a No Show.
To Enter a Sale:
1. Click Sale.
2. Five more tabs are displayed inside of the Add New Sale screen.
3. Select a package from the drop down menu.
4. Enter a Package Price.
5. Enter the number of payments the new member will make.
6. Click on the Payment Info tab.
7. Enter the method of each monthly payment. Or you can just enter the first payment.
8. Confirm the information on the Personal Info tab.
9. Enter the data in the Security Info tab.
10. Click Commit Sale Information after verifying the details on the Confirm Sales Info tab.
To Enter a No Sale:
1. Click on the No Sale button.
2. Enter the reasons why a sale did not occur (Optional).
3. Click INS Info. (INS stands for Interview No Sale)
To Assign a Salesperson:
1. Click on the Assign Salesperson tab.
2. Choose a salesperson from the drop down menu.
3. Click Update Information.
To Reschedule an Appointment:
1. Click on the Reschedule tab.
2. Click Re-Schedule Appointment.